As an entrepreneur you deal with all kinds of issues that come up every day in business.
The following issues might arise:
- Is it a good idea to convert my sole trader business into a private company B.V. or the other way round?
- When do I set up a private company B.V.?
- When do I set up a private company incorporated to make private payments stamrecht B.V.?
- How can I optimise my tax position?
- How do I arrange for my old age pension?
- Should I employ staff and what kind of contract should I offer?
- What is the best way to start a business?
- How long should I keep my records?
- What is my business worth?
- How do I draw up a business plan?
- What taxes do I have to pay?
- What tax advantages do I have as an entrepreneur?
- When do I register with the Chamber of Commerce and is that obligatory?
- If I want to set up abroad what do I need to think about?
- Which VAT rate do I pay for importing or exporting?
- How do I arrange my liability?
- How do I report my revenue made abroad?
- What requirements must my invoices need?
- How can I optimise my records with my business?
We are here to answer these questions as well as possible. As well as our broad knowledge and experience we also work together with a tax adviser and pension adviser in order to provide you with better service.